16,000 BTU PowerBurner
9,200 BTU Burner
Cooking Surface Control Features
Infinite Burner Control Settings
Cooking Surface Features
4 Sealed Burners
Oven Control Features
3 Heavy-Duty Racks
Exterior Design Features
Curved Front Design
- EvenThree Burner - This burner offers a range of heat levels, to suit a variety of cooking techniques from searing to simmering. Its two burner rings allow you to set it to an ultra-high 15,000 BTUs, a versatile 3,000 BTUs or an ultra-low 750 BTUs for exceptional control.
- 16,000 BTU PowerBurner - This high-heat burner offers a powerful output to help you achieve superb results when searing or flash frying.
- MultiMode® Convection System with Convection Element - This convection system features a convection fan that circulates heated air over, under and around food for superbly even cooking and browning.
- Auto Convection Conversion - This convenient feature automatically converts conventional cook time and/or temperature from any recipe to the appropriate convection settings, taking the guesswork out of convection cooking for consistent, effortless results.
- Warming Drawer with Preset Temperature Settings - Ideal for entertaining, this warming drawer located below the oven offers preset temperatures to keep cooked food warm until ready to serve or to warm bread or plates.
- Four Sealed Burners - The sealed burners, which prevent spills and drips from entering the burner box, make it easy to maintain a pristine cooking surface.
- 5,000 BTU Ultra-Low Output Burner - This burner offers heat from 5,000 to a gentle 650 BTUs, to provide the control you need when melting butter or simmering delicate sauces.
- Convertible to LP - This luxury gas range allows you to easily adapt your energy source from natural gas to propane.
- Electronic Ignition and Flame-Sensing Re-ignition - Electronic ignition and Flame-Sensing re-ignition ensure a continuous flame that reignites automatically if blown out - even at the lowest setting.
- 4.5 Cu. Ft. Oven Capacity - Ideal for entertaining, the upper and lower wall oven each offers generous capacity, allowing you to cook multiple dishes at once.
- Variable Temperature Broil - Variable temperature control provides precise heat tailored to different foods and preferences.
- Menu-Driven Electronic Oven Controls - These intuitive controls allow you to effortlessly navigate through menu options and settings.
- Porcelain-on-Cast-Iron Grates - These heavy-duty grates feature a porcelain coating to withstand high temperatures.
Delivery is for standard common carrier "curbside" delivery. "Curbside Delivery" includes delivery to the curb in front of your home.It does not typically include moving the item into your home, garage, or other location.The carrier will call to schedule a delivery appointment.A signature is required at the time of delivery.Please include a daytime phone number with your shipping information.Delivery locations that are extraordinary (such as an island or mountain top or extreme rural areas) may create additional delivery charges, one of our sales agents will be in touch to review your delivery options.
When delivery occurs please personally inspect your merchandise before signing for the product.Look for things such as holes in the box or any other type of damage to the packaging.If the packaging looks questionable do not sign for the item(s)!If you feel the damage is something you can live with- Please note all damage on the bill of lading when you sign for it.Do not let anyone tell you that you must sign for the item. You do not have to sign for it if you feel the item is questionable.If you do decide to refuse the item, make specific notes that describe the damage in detail and simply call us for a refund or reshipment.Please understand if you sign, you are stating that everything looks great and you will not be able to claim any damage caused by the delivery company.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.