Match the performance of your commercial-style range or rangetop with the powerful airflow of this 36-inch 585 CFM under-cabinet range hood system. A 90K BTU threshold allows this vent hood to keep up with high-heat cooking on multiple burners at the same time. The 3-Speed Hidden Slide Control provides a clean look to coordinate with your kitchen style.
- 3-Speed Hidden Slide Control - makes it easy to adjust fan speed while cooking and matches your kitchen style with a clean look.
- LED Lights - provides bright, natural-looking light to give you a better view of your food as it cooks.
- Automatic Turn On - uses a heat sensor to recognize when you're cooking and automatically starts the fan to vent smoke, steam and grease.
- LED Night Lights - accent your kitchen with a soft, inviting glow.
- Dishwasher-Safe Commercial-Style Baffle Filters - remove grease to keep up with high-heat cooking techniques and feature a durable, easy-to-clean design.
- 585 CFM - provides powerful airflow to match the high performance of commercial-style ranges and rangetops. This hood can be installed with a 585 CFM motor (sold separately).
|Lighting Control Type
|Number of Task Light Settings
|Task Light Type
||Vertical or Horizontal
|Duct Outlet Size
||3 1/4 x 10
|Exhaust Vent Location
|Number of Speeds
|Sound Max Speed Sones
|Energy Star® Qualified
|Power Cord Included
|Location of Controls
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 7/12/2020 to 12/31/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/30/2021
Receive up to a $1700 rebate with purchase of qualifying KitchenAid Appliance Package. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/30/2021.
Delivery is for standard common carrier "curbside" delivery. "Curbside Delivery" includes delivery to the curb in front of your home.It does not typically include moving the item into your home, garage, or other location.The carrier will call to schedule a delivery appointment.A signature is required at the time of delivery.Please include a daytime phone number with your shipping information.Delivery locations that are extraordinary (such as an island or mountain top or extreme rural areas) may create additional delivery charges, one of our sales agents will be in touch to review your delivery options.
When delivery occurs please personally inspect your merchandise before signing for the product.Look for things such as holes in the box or any other type of damage to the packaging.If the packaging looks questionable do not sign for the item(s)!If you feel the damage is something you can live with- Please note all damage on the bill of lading when you sign for it.Do not let anyone tell you that you must sign for the item. You do not have to sign for it if you feel the item is questionable.If you do decide to refuse the item, make specific notes that describe the damage in detail and simply call us for a refund or reshipment.Please understand if you sign, you are stating that everything looks great and you will not be able to claim any damage caused by the delivery company.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.