Equip your kitchen with a powerful 36-inch wall-mount canopy range hood designed to pair with 36-inch KitchenAid® Commercial-Style Ranges and Rangetops. A 90,000 BTU rating allows this vent hood to keep up with high-heat cooking on multiple burners at the same time. Three fan speeds let you choose the right setting for cooking adventures from simmering to searing.
- Three-Speed Fan - Features low, medium and high settings, so you can choose the right fan speed for every cooking adventure, from gentle simmering to high-heat searing.
- Requires 585 or 1170 CFM Motor Class - Sold Separately - Allowing you to customize a powerful ventilation system with your choice of commercial-style blowers
- 90,000 BTU Rating - Pairs with KitchenAid® Commercial-Style Ranges, Rangetops and other models with total burner outputs up to 90,000 BTU.
- Automatic Turn On - Provides intuitive assistance to help keep smoke and steam from building up in the kitchen. If the hood's sensor detects high-heat cooking on multiple burners while the controls are off, it will automatically turn on the fan and set it to Power Boost.
- Two LED Lights with Night Light Setting - Provide two levels of brightness, allowing you to illuminate the entire cooking surface below with natural-looking light or subtly accent the kitchen with a soft, inviting glow.
- Removable Stainless Steel Baffle Filters - Help capture the grease, steam and odors of high-heat cooking. The stainless steel design adds to the hood's bold commercial-style look and the filters are removable for easy cleaning with soap and water.
|Lighting Control Type
|Number of Night Light Settings
|Task Light Type
||Vertical or Horizontal
|Duct Outlet Size
|Exhaust Vent Location
|Number of Speeds
|Sound Max Speed Sones
|Energy Star® Qualified
||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
|Power Cord Included
|Location of Controls
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 7/1/2021 to 12/31/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/30/2022
Receive up to a $1500 rebate with purchase of qualifying KitchenAid appliance package. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/30/2022.
Delivery is for standard common carrier "curbside" delivery. "Curbside Delivery" includes delivery to the curb in front of your home.It does not typically include moving the item into your home, garage, or other location.The carrier will call to schedule a delivery appointment.A signature is required at the time of delivery.Please include a daytime phone number with your shipping information.Delivery locations that are extraordinary (such as an island or mountain top or extreme rural areas) may create additional delivery charges, one of our sales agents will be in touch to review your delivery options.
When delivery occurs please personally inspect your merchandise before signing for the product.Look for things such as holes in the box or any other type of damage to the packaging.If the packaging looks questionable do not sign for the item(s)!If you feel the damage is something you can live with- Please note all damage on the bill of lading when you sign for it.Do not let anyone tell you that you must sign for the item. You do not have to sign for it if you feel the item is questionable.If you do decide to refuse the item, make specific notes that describe the damage in detail and simply call us for a refund or reshipment.Please understand if you sign, you are stating that everything looks great and you will not be able to claim any damage caused by the delivery company.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.